Who is Eligible
Cancer Copay Relief was formed to aid in lessening the financial burden of cancer patients. Therefore, we do not discriminate between cancer in its varying forms. If you are undergoing treatment for a recognized form of cancer, and meet the other criteria, you may be eligible.
- Financial Information
- Currently, individuals with household incomes up to four times the national poverty level may qualify. These guidelines change yearly according to federal data. Cancer Copay Relief may also factor in the cost of living in your particular region, and availability of funding. To view current federal poverty guidelines, click here for Federal Property Guidelines
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cancer Copay Relief was formed to aid in lessening the financial burden of cancer patients. Therefore, we do not discriminate between cancers in their varying forms. If you are undergoing supervised treatment for a recognized form of cancer, and meet the other criteria, you may be eligible,—and—
- Your doctor must verify your diagnosis on our physician verification form, —and—
- You must be currently undergoing treatment in the United States, —and—
- The medication that you are taking must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for cancer.
- Insurance Coverage
- You must be covered by insurance (private, employer provided, etc), —or—
- Medicare Part B, D Supplementary Health Insurance, or Medicare Advantage Plan
- If you are uninsured, you are not eligible for our assistance; however, we encourage you to seek out the many other foundations and programs available for low or no-cost health insurance.
*Cancer Copay Relief offers assistance on a first-come, first-served basis, to the extent that funding is available.